May is family time for bald eagles, which have been steadily gaining a greater foothold in the Inland Northwest as they're considered one of the shining examples of Endangered Species Act recoveries. This bald eagle family was photographed at Lake Coeur d'Alene over the weekend by Larry Krumpelman and posted on the Coeur d'Alene Audubon Society website. Story here.
- Idaho Records/Sherry Adkins, SR
- Coeur d'Alene Tribe re-elects incumbents/Press
- Survey: Idaho home prices rise 14.5% in 2012/KTVB
- Idaho Olympian considered 3rd most powerful mom/KTVB
- Crapo, Risch vote against internet sales tax legislation/KTVB
- Idaho sues ex-legislator Jorgenson re: worker's compensation/AP
- Judge orders $500K bail for Montana 10YO/Vince Devlin, Missoulian