In The Slice blog, Paul Turner posts this photo of the record made by Gordon Lightfoot ("The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald") to pose the question to launch a discussion re: songs that have lyrics mentioning November. (Photo courtesy: http://70spop.wordpress.com)
- Strong suggestion/Fort Boise
- A little bit of all right/End Notes
- Is nothing sacred/Dogwalk Musings
- Tricks, treats and teeth/Slight Detour
- 10 ways to avoid a hunting citation/Outdoors
- Coeur d'Alene Halloween princess w/'tude/Slice
- Holy crap! I'm a screenwriter/Writing North Idaho
- Fulcher: Legislators didn't address Core/The EDge
- Totalitarian politics & a letter from a Pachyderm/Arch Druid
- 'The Counselor': Take a walk on the dark side/Dually Noted
- A Grip on Sports: It's tricky to draw well on Halloween/SportsLink
HucksOnline numbers (for Thursday, Oct. 31): 10,390 page-views/5417 unique views; (for month of October): 253,337 page-views/129,406 unique view; and (for year-to-date): 2,024,421 page-views/1,136,466 unique views.
Question: Do you know any songs that mention November?