Fifty years ago, on Nov. 22, 1963, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas. The news sent shockwaves across the nation and around the world. This collection of stories, pages and photos from archives of The Spokesman-Review and Spokane Chronicle detail just how much the tragic death of our 35th president affected Spokane. Click here.
- Idaho Records/Sherry Adkins, SR
- Bank of America sells Osburn branch/SNP
- Coeur d'Alene readies for holidays/Kylee Cruz/KXLY
- Obamacare forum leavened with equine humor/Press
- Vestal: Deer Park man's study rebuts single-shooter finding/SR
- Readers share moment they learned about JFK's death/Paul Turner, SR
- Idaho Falls woman among 1st 3 women to graduate from tough infantry course/AP