Kootenai County Clerk Jim Brannon has released figures showing the amount of incremental tax dollars that will be flowing to urban renewal agencies for the current tax year. $10,527,447 -– a 2% increase from last year – will flow from 22 different taxing entities to five urban renewal agencies instead. Totals by urban renewal agency are:
- Harrison Urban Renewal Agency $1,394
- Hayden Urban Renewal Agency 555,504
- Lake City Development Corporation $5,849,882
- Post Falls Urban Renewal Agency $3,947,550
- Spirit Lake Urban Renewal Agency $173,147
- Total $10,527,447
“Essentially these numbers are flat compared to last year,” said Mr. Brannon. More here.