Solar Roadways co-founders Julie and Scott Brusaw stand by a demonstration pad of their solar roadway tiles. The streets of Sandpoint may soon lead to an energy revolution. The city is on track to be the first to replace a traditional road surface with super-strong, textured glass panels that harness solar power/Scott Maben, SR. More here.
- Early spring helps push down jobless rate/Press
- AP hires Statehouse reporters in Idaho, Montana/AP
- Imprisoned Boise pastor writes Easter message/KTVB
- Litehouse buys part of Coldwater Creek building/The Dirt
- Inland Northwest runners finish Boston Marathon/KREM2
- Country music singer, Idaho native Sharp dies at 43/AP, KTVB
- Idaho man gets prison time for stealing rocks from BLM land/SR