Here are the 10 true stereotypes about Boiseans, according to real estate site Movoto (full story here):
- "Boiseans like to keep things weird"
- "Boiseans are immune to the 'Northwest Freeze'"
- "But Boiseans would push down you and your grandmother to get to the Broncos game on time"
- "Boiseans secretly think they're better than the rest of Idaho"
- "Boiseans are fitter than you"
- "Boiseans are music snobs"
- "Boiseans' favorite summer pastime is complaining about the heat"
- "Boiseans are just a little bit protective of their city"
- "Boiseans are real environmentalists"
- "Boiseans are outdoor lovers to the extreme"
DFO: I agree totally with #4 -- Boiseans (of the Kingdom of Ada) definitely think they're better than other parts of Idaho. Those of us who live in Coeur d'Alene merely smile at the naivete.
Question: Which of these Boise steretypes do you agree with?