A tree rests on top of a KHQ news vehicle after being blown over in the parking lot near Independence Point Tuesday during a storm that brought heavy winds and rains through Coeur d’Alene. KHQ local news reporter Victor Correa was about to get into the vehicle when the tree toppled over onto it. He wasn't hurt. Story here. (Coeur d'Alene Press photo)
- 11:41 a.m. Prowler check reported @ 8600 block of Government Way/Hayden.
- 11:38 a.m. Larry wants KCSDeputy to trespass male who won't leave from property, unknown location.
- 11:17 a.m. Elderly male is walking on roadway @ w/b I-90/Post Falls area.
- 10:39 a.m. Ambulance is needed to transfer someone from 9300 block of Finucane Drive to Hospice House.
- 10:29 a.m. "Strong smell of marijuana' coming from 2001 blue Toyota RAV @ e/b Sherman/15th, CdA.
- 10:22 a.m. EMTs directed to horse corral @ Red Horse Mountain Ranch (9:36 item) & told to bring backboard.
- 9:36 a.m. Ambulance called after horse-riding accident @ Red Horse Mountain Ranch, 11077 E. Blue Lake Road/Harrison.
- 9:07 a.m. Person involved in domestic fight on 10th Avenue now in front of Spirit Lake Police Department.
- 8:56 a.m. Callers report large tree limb hanging on power lines @ Buckles/Pinetree, Hayden.