- Noon: Female has regained consciousness @ 1700 block of E. Lakeside/CdA.
- 11:43 a.m. Someone is suffering chest pain @ 1100 block of E. Mullan/Post Falls.
- 11:37 a.m. Loose dog reported @ 3100 block of Gooseberry Court/Hayden.
- 11:20 a.m. Suspects in possible car theft reported on Foster Avenue/Midtown CdA.
- 11:07 a.m. 6-7YO boy on red-and-black bike, wearing red helmet, knocked at Atlas Road house, trying to find way home.
- 10:50 a.m. Coeur d'Alene owner wants squatter evicted from rental property.
- 10:36 a.m. 41YO male who was battered recently needs medical help @ Natural Grocers on Neider/CdA.
- 9:59 a.m. Undisclosed medical emergency @ 3900 block of StormKing Drive/Rathdrum.
- 9:33 a.m. Silent holdup alarm @ Bank of America, on Appleway/CdA.
- 9:31 a.m. CPD officer called for welfare check @ 1000 block of N15th/CdA.
- 9:18 a.m. 2 cars, including green Honda Accord, involved in road rage incident @ e/b I-90/Pleasantview, Post Falls.