Here's a few more questions to test your Huckleberries Online knowledge:
- 1. Which founders of the OpenCDA blog originally posted on Huckleberries Online.
- 2. What was the pseudonym of the commenter who landed Huckleberries in court 2 years ago.
- 3. Which GOP presidential candidate was in town when the comment was made to land Huckleberries in court?
- 4. Who was the only other person in the past 29 years to write the Huckleberries print column?
- 5. How many page-views per year has Huckleberries averaged over the last 3 years?
- 6. How did the Dogwalk Musings blog get its name?
- 7. What is the estimated readership of Huckleberries Online?
- 8. What is the rule above all rules on this blog?
- 9. Which former HBO blogosphere blogger lives in England?
- 10. What did Simple Mind compare Huckleberries Online to ... in the early going?
See answers below ...
- 1. (trick question) Dan Gookin, Mary Souza & Bill McCrory all originally commented on Huckleberries Online
- 2. Almost Innocent Bystander
- 3. Rick Santorum
- 4. Charlie Maher
- 5. 2.5 million
- 6. She thought up her posts while walking her St. Bernard.
- 7. A little over 11,000
- 8. Dave's Blog, Dave's Rules.
- 9. Marmitetoasty
- 10. A virtual coffee house.