Huckleberries Online

Poll: Gun Perk Vote Hurt Fulcher

  • Tuesday Poll: A supermajority of Hucks Nation sez state Sen. Russ Fulcher, R-Meridian, hurt his gubernatorial chances by voting for a House-approved bill that eliminates the special privilege given Idaho elected officials, to carry a firearm without a concealed-weapons permit. 126 of 175 respondents (72%) said Fulcher hurt his guv aspirations when he sided with the Senate State Affairs Committee majority in support of the perk. Only 42 of 175 respondents (24%) said he didn't hurt his political chances. 7 (4%) were undecided.
  • Today's Poll: Do you support the decision to remove 23 downtown trees as part of the Front Avenue upgrade?



You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus
« Back to Huckleberries Online

D.F. Oliveria
Dave Oliveria writes the Huckleberries Online Blog for North Idaho readers and the Huckleberries print column.

Follow Dave online:








Sections


Profile

Contact the Spokesman

Main switchboard:
(509) 459-5000
Customer service:
(509) 747-4422
Newsroom:
(509) 459-5400
(800) 789-0029
Back to Spokesman Mobile