Mon., March 31, 2014, 11:45 a.m.
AM Scanner Traffic — 3.31.14
- 11:48 a.m. Someone injured in a fall @ 700 block of Compton Street/Post Falls.
- 11:47 a.m. Animal bite reported @ 1900 block of West Prairie Avenue/Hayden.
- 11:46 a.m. CPD officer checking out panhandler @ H95/Appleway, CdA.
- 11:25 a.m. A male has been injured in a fall @ 100 block of 2nd/Tensed.
- 11:24 a.m. KCSDeputy tells dispatch to mark him down for 10.6 gallons of fuel.
- 11:02 a.m. Female reports local motel manager not cooperative re: insurance info from her recent fall.
- 10:36 a.m. CdA ambulance en route to pick up patient in rendevouz with Plummer EMTs.
- 9:53 a.m. PFPD officers involved in undisclosed building evacuation in undisclosed location.
- 9:01 a.m. Older brown-and-white pickup passed on shoulder before exiting @ w/b I-90/MP 2 (Pleasantview).
- 8:55 a.m. 2 large dogs are trying to cross w/b I-90/MP 40 (Coeur d'Alene River bridge, near Pinehurst).
- 8:52 a.m. An occupied, disabled vehicle is parked on shoulder of e/b I-90/MP 10.5 (west of NW Blvd/CdA).