Thom George/Eye on Shanghai was braving the rain, along with the Seattle Mariners, today in New York City. Also, he was braving a scrum to get tickets on Broadway for Kinky Boots. See more below.
- Hello, May/Simple Mind
- Hillary/Dogwalk Musings
- Happy May Day/Slight Detour
- Aiming for apocalypse/Fort Boise
- Another one pounds that Bud/Slice
- Day 120: Broadway/Eye on Shanghai
- Otter at Pocatello/Mark Mendiola, RPress
- Learn to fly fish North Idaho streams/Outdoors
- Ball State journalists close out year/Editor's Notes
- Analyst: The educators talk education/Kevin Richert, EDge
- You can always use a broom to pound on the ceiling/Grip on Sports
HucksOnline numbers (for Wednesday, April 30): 8090 page-views/4672 unique views
Question: How many shows have you seen on Broadway? Which ones?