- 11:57 a.m. 2 males tried to pay for thousands of dollars worth of merchandise at Cabela's w/fraudulent credit card.
- 11:36 a.m. A rake is lying in right hand lane of w/b I-90/MP 1 (Beck Road/Post Falls).
- 10:30 a.m. Someone is having trouble breathing in a Kootenai County school choir room. Unknown which school.
- 10:14 a.m. CPD reports locating a 16YO runaway named Jeremy.
- 9:52 a.m. Driver in silver Dodge Neon hit mailbox @ e/b H53/MP 7 (Greensferry/Rathdrum) and left scene, reversing direction and heading w/b. Victim following in 2007 Pontiac 5.
- 9:38 a.m. Resident reports finding strange van parked in driveway and house door open upon returning home.
- 9:30 a.m. Officer on bike radios colleague to stop vehicle that came within foot of hitting him when there was room to pass.
- 8:44 a.m. 55YO Tensed male who recently underwent surgery is vomiting and delusional.
- 8:34 a.m. ISP officer stopping to check disabled vehicle @ n/b H95/Prairie Avenue, Hayden.
- 8:18 a.m. Undisclosed medical emergency @ Riverview/Spokane Shore, Post Falls.