On her Facebook wall, Jennifer Locke posts: "We were second in line to vote. Bella was just 6 weeks old in my belly two years ago on Election Day. The last two years have been an amazing journey, filled with many lessons learned, gained experiences, and wonderful new friendships. I'm looking forward to the next two years. (Facebook photo: Jennifer Locke)
- 10:05 a.m. In Bonner County, Cis Gors Facebooks: "I voted. I have my bitching rights."
- 9:12 a.m. Sibulsky: Dropped off our Absentee Ballots at the Elections Office yesterday...they'll accept them until 8 PM tonight. New Party Affiliation forms (Unaffiliated) are ready to mail today!
- 8:55 a.m. MLC: Arrived at my polling place at 7:55 and waited until the polls officially opened at 8:00. Confusion from someone at the polls about the City of Hayden Lake ballots -- something about how he printed up his own ballots. The election officials were great about trying to get him in contact with a Kootenai County official -- and they didn't let him steal their ballots.
- 8:20 a.m. Sen. Shawn Keough declares on Facebook: "I voted! Did you? Polls are open till 8 p.m.! Make your voice heard!"
- 8:03 a.m. Kerri Thoreson Facebooks: From 8 p.m. (when the polls close) to 11 tonight, the Post Falls Community Volunteers will again host an election night gathering at Red Lion Templin's. This isn't candidate specific, everyone (over 21) is invited to celebrate. Big screen, real time results as the county posts them. Hosted light appetizers and no host bar.