Washington and Idaho health officials are warning consumers not to eat raw clover sprouts from an Idaho producer after the sprouts were linked to seven confirmed and three probable cases of E. coli illnesses in the region. Five of those patients were hospitalized; there have been no deaths. Five cases were reported in Spokane County, three in Kootenai County and two in King County. Results from initial investigations indicate a strong link to eating raw clover spouts produced by Evergreen Fresh Sprouts of Moyie Springs, Idaho, near Bonners Ferry/Scott Maben, SR. More here.
Question: How often do you eat sprouts?