Thu., April 2, 2015, 11:07 a.m.
AM Scanner Traffic — 4.2.15
- 11:57 a.m. Shoplifter has left Coeur d'Alene Super 1 in white Subaru e/b on Kathleen Ave/CdA.
- 11:54 a.m. PFPD officer on scene asks for help in closing Ford St/Post Falls (11:43 item).
- 11:43 a.m. Live Avista wire is lying across both lanes of Ford St @ 3rd Ave/Post Falls.
- 11:19 a.m. Deputy tailing weaving brown van than ran red lights toward Riverstone @ Seltice Way/Atlas Road, CdA.
- 11:12 a.m. Deputy stopping for security check @ 5200 block of Freedom Lane/Arrow Point, Lake CdA.
- 11:01 a.m. Disabled vehicle is parked in median of e/b I-90/MP 9, east of Huetter rest stop.
- 10:40 a.m. Someone is having trouble breathing @ 8900 block of Torrey Lane/Hayden.
- 9:30 a.m. Landlord disputes claims of tenant who called 911, unknown location.
- 8:55 a.m. Driver of 1990s red Honda is aggressive, speeding @ e/b I-90/M5 (Spokane St/Post Falls).
- 8:21 a.m. Burnt toast set off fire alarm @ Kootenai Co Juvenile Probation, 205 4th St/CdA.