Thu., Dec. 10, 2015, 11:47 a.m.
AM Scanner Traffic — 12.10.15
- 12:10 p.m. Threat -- CdA male reports male threatened to kill him.
- 11:59 a.m. Power Theft -- Worker at Spirit Lake Book & Coffee, 31911 N5th St, reports to boss that driver of dark SUV is hooked to store & may be stealing power.
- 11:12 a.m. General Illness -- 600 block of Trinity Court/CdA.
- 10:40 a.m. Shoplifting -- Female @ Goodwill Store, 1212 N4th St/CdA, is stuffing DVDs/CDs into pants and threatening to break leg of female child with her, if the child continues to touch things.
- 10:22 a.m. Missing Children -- Post Falls PD has located missing children (9:36 item).
- 10:01 a.m. Missing Children -- Post Falls officer checking area near Lucky Pines Mobile Home Park on 3rd Ave.
- 9:41 a.m. Missing Children -- Post Falls officer will conduct walk through at Post Falls Walmart in search of children.
- 9:41 a.m. Unknown Medical -- 1100 block of E Oak Court/CdA.
- 9:36 a.m. Missing Children -- A boy and a girl who left on bikes from Regal Court home/Post Falls didn't arrive at their Post Falls Elementary this AM. Police are looking for them.
- 9:09 a.m. Medical Transport -- Deputies are transporting disturbed person from courthouse to Kootenai Health.
- 8:31 a.m. Suspicious Person -- Soaking wet male tried to get into house @ 2700 block of N4th St/CdA but ran off when homeowner came to the door.
- 8:16 a.m. Suspicious Person -- Male sitting in front of Hastings/Appleway is approaching vehicles to tell drivers that a friend is having a baby but there are no females around.
- 8:11 a.m. Injury Fall -- 7MO Post Falls baby gasping for breath after falling in car seat from table onto tile floor.
- 8:01 a.m. Welfare Check -- Worley female hasn't checked in with family for 3 days which isn't customary.