Mon., Aug. 14, 2017, 11:22 a.m.
AM Scanner Traffic — 8.14.17
- 11:59 a.m. Patient Transport -- 74YO male from NW Specialty Hospital to Kootenai Health.
- 10:45 a.m. Vicious Dog -- Resident said she saved dog from outside pool and now the dog is growling at her @ 8900 block of W Meadowbrook Loop/CdA.
- 10:33 a.m. Unconscious Person -- 14th St/Sherman Ave, CdA.
- 10:23 a.m. General Illness -- 400 block of N18th St/CdA.
- 10:21 a.m. Fire Alarm -- St. Dominick's, 20274 W Riverview Drive/Post Falls.
- 9:56 a.m. Breathing Problem -- 55YO male @ 2900 block of N4th St/CdA.
- 9:51 a.m. Traffic Hazard -- Driver in white Chrysler traveling @ 35 mph s/b H41 from Poleline Ave/Post Falls
- 9:48 a.m. Breathing Problem -- 900 block of Tubsgate Court/Post Falls.
- 9:23 a.m. Disabled Vehicle -- Vehicle out of gas, partly blocking, 3/b I-90/MP 4 (McGuire Road/Post Falls).
- 8:53 a.m.. Disorderly Male -- Male who may be high is slamming himself into bridge abutment along Centennial Trail @ State Line. Later, he rode off on a bike toward Washington.
- 8:47 a.m. Rollover Crash (8:19 a.m.) -- Officers shut s/b H95, so Life Flight can land on highway.
- 8:46 a.m. Suspicious Vehicle -- Vehicle w/California plates @ 2nd St/Spokane Ave, CdA.
- 8:44 a.m. Unruly Male -- Male w/long-sleeve, plaid shirt is outside Verizon Store on NW Blvd, spitting & kicking rocks.
- 8:40 a.m. Rollover Crash (8:19 item) -- Driver extracted from vehicle; Life Flight en route.
- 8:39 a.m. Seizure -- 3200 block of Lutherhaven Road.
- 8:29 a.m. Non-Injury Crash -- 29136 Highway 3, 2 vehicles.
- 8:19 a.m. Rollover Crash -- H95 s/b @ Silverwood, driver pinned in vehicle.