We mentioned last week that the Nectar Tasting Room, opening in downtown Spokane this fall, will feature five area wineries. Company founder Josh Wade didn't have those wineries lined up when we first posted the mention.
Now he has. The five wineries are:
- Kirkland-based Northwest Cellars.
- Anelare Winery from Kennewick.
- Hard Row to Hoe, from Lake Chelan.
- Terra Blanca Winery, from Red Mountain.
- Skylite Cellars from Walla Walla.
Wade intends to turn the main floor of the downtown 1889 Building into a regular wine event hangout, with eats on the side. His blog gives more details on the five wineries who are setting up tasting areas in the building.