Seven Washington-based companies and one in Idaho are on this year's Fortune 500 list.
The Washington state firms, along with their rank and revenues, are:
25. Costco Wholesale, Issaquah: $71.4 billion
36. Microsoft, Redmond: $58.4 billion
100. Amazon.com, Seattle: $24.5 billion
241. Starbucks, Seattle: $9.8 billion
270. Nordstrom, Seattle: $8.6 billion
282. PACCAR, Bellevue: $8.1 billion
379. Weyerhaeuser, Federal Way: $5.5 billion
(PACCAR makes trucks for Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF)
And in Idaho, Micron Technology in Boise ranked 432 with $4.8 billion in revenues.
Oregon has two companies on the list:
124. Nike, Beaverton: $19.1 billion
325: Precision Castparts, Portland: $6.9 billion
There are no Fortune 500 companies based in Montana or Alaska.