Five Spokane companies and two nonprofit organizations were winners Wednesday of the 2014 Agora Awards, chosen by a panel to recognize business excellence.
- U-District Physical Therapy (small business)
- Asuris Northwest Health (medium business)
- Numerica Credit Union (large business)
- Blessings Under the Bridge (small nonprofit)
- Healing Lodge of the Seven Nations (large nonprofit)
- Quality Inn Downtown (community service award)
- Lee & Hayes (entrepreneurial spirit)
The awards were presented Wednesday by Greater Spokane Incorporated.