Don Bartletti/Los Angeles Times
In a Los Angeles Times article reprinted in The Spokesman-Review this morning, Sun Desert, Calif., neighbors expressed their outrage re: Duane Hagadone's $30M, 64,000sf home that interviews with the Santa Rosa Mountains view shed. What do you think about a home of that size?
1. Hagadone has a right to spend his money any way he wants.
2. 'Tis fun to see Californians upset by Idaho immigrants for a change.
3. Hagadone can no longer trick Coeur d'Alene officials, so he tricked Sun Desert ones.
4. What an extravagant waste at a time when so many are hungry and homeless.
5. Out of sight, out of mind.