Item: Bloomsday regular readies for 31st: WWII veteran among 122 'perennials' signed up to race/Cate Huisman, Spokesman-Review
Question: How do you approach Bloomsday?
1. I can't wait to get together with friends and family to share this wonderful spring passage
2. I've run it once or twice
3. I'm too out of shape to walk/jog 7 miles
4. I sleep in on Bloomsday Sunday morning
5. Bah, humbug! I enjoy Bloomsday Sunday b/c so many people participate that my 'hood empties out and I have the streets to myself for a quiet walk. Unfortunately, I then have to avoid all the Bloomies who want to chatter about the event afterward.