FLY FISHING -- Looking to upgrade your fly rod or reel, but you can't justify your purchase to your significant other?
Want the latest and greatest from your favorite rod company, but need some money to help purchase it?
Wanna get your cheap buddy into the sport?
These reasons and more will be prompting area anglers to sell and buy used gear at the annual Fly Fishing Gear Swap Event sponsored by Silver Bow Fly Shop, 13210 E. Indiana Ave., in Spokane Valley.
Read on for details on selling and buying.
How it Works?
- Bring your gear in the WEEK PRIOR or the morning of. We will not accept gear prior to one week before the event.
- We will register your gear and help you set the price for both days.
- The gear will be placed under our gear swap tent for both days.
- If your item(s) sells you will receive either a 100% in-store credit for the for the selling price(s) or you can we can cut you a check less 25% commission fee for selling it.
Unsold gear must be picked up the next week.
- We will not except gear that is not in CLEAN working order.
- Please clean and inspect gear prior to bringing to shop.
- Show up Saturday or Sunday morning for great deals. The swap will be open each day from 9am - 5pm.
- The best gear goes fast the first day, but better bargains can be found the 2nd day . . . if the item is still there!