PUBLIC LANDS -- The Friends of the Bluff is beginning to develop a comprehensive plan for the popular trails on the south-facing slope of city-owned land on the South Hill.
The group already has set “sustainable trails” as the highest priority.
The public meeting set for Wednesday (March 27), 6:30 p.m., at St Stephens Episcopal Church will consider questions such as:
- What is a sustainable trail?
- What is a “multi-use” trail on the Bluff?
- When do we have enough trails on the Bluff?
- How do we maintain existing trails?
- When do we decommission unsustainable trails?
- Trail signage or no signage?
Info: Diana Roberts, 477-2167