WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT -- An update on the status of the Colockum elk herd is among a wide range of topics on the agenda when the Washington Fish and Wildlife Commission meets June 7-8 in Olympia.
The commission also will consider:
- Cabezon sportfishing regulations.
- Gian Pacific octopus recommendations.
- Instream flows recommendations
- Land transactions.
- Resident killer whales and their relationship with salmon fisheries.
- Wildlife rehabilitation regulations.
- Online licensing changes.
- Hoof disease in southwest Washington elk.
Info: Commission office in Olympia, (360) 902-2267, email email@example.com.