1. An old guy in a parka complained about parking downtown and explained to an Apple store employee that he never comes downtown because of it.
2. The wide garage-like door that opens Nordstrom to the rest of the River Park Square's ground floor was not working this morning. See No. 3.
3. Boo Radley's has note paper topped with "WTF." Not sure if it is sticky-backed. But if so, it would have been fine for attaching to the Nordstrom door.
4. Anyone interested in unusual views of downtown really ought to check out the windows surrounding Macy's sixth-floor clearance area.
5. Demand for Europa's petits fours apparently outstrips supply by a factor of 10.
6. Overheard a guy saying he wanted to meet Shawn Vestal.