1. How many people who have tried to sing Joni Mitchell's "River" can actually skate?
2. How many kids have had their picture taken with the horse statue outside P.F. Chang's?
3. When preparing a Christmas-bonus envelope for your newspaper delivery person, do you include a critique of the service so as to avoid the appearance of issuing a blanket endorsement?
4. What percentage of those complaining about the mainstream media (whether from the left or from the right) have even the slightest idea of how the MSM actually operate?
5. How has texting changed Christmas shopping?
6. In competitive parking situations, have you ever felt stalked by space-seeking drivers as you walked back to your car carrying bags from a couple of stores?
7. When you had a Christmas goose, how much grease cooked off?