What are the Top 10 reasons some parents don't feel comfortable with having their children walk to school?
Here are my guesses. Feel free to disagree.
1. Certainty that the child will be abducted.
2. Doubts about the kid being able to find the school.
3. There's not an app for that.
4. Troubled by the word "International."
5. Walking? What's walking?
6. Safety concerns based on the fact the boy/girl never watches where he/she is going because of stumbling along while looking at phone.
7. Would deprive parent of a chance to model classic "I'm driving and talking on the cell phone" behavior.
8. Shouldn't there be drugs to combat childhood obesity?
9. Trying to break the cycle of "Why, when I was a lad, I had to walk..." storytelling.
10. Sometimes there are Muslims outdoors.