1. You know how some people recommend brushing your teeth right after dinner as a tactic aimed at helping one resist snacking. Sure. Well, does that work only if your oral hygiene regimen involves at least four steps, including two battery operated devices?
2. What do these cities have in common: Atlanta, Oakland, Hartford, Cleveland, Kansas City and Quebec City. (The answer has to do with sports.)
3. Is it appropriate for one to consider himself or herself a good speller of names if that person has no experience with Hopi last names?
4. What long-closed Spokane restaurant do you still miss?
5. Do you remember reading about this? (The 1944 event, not the 2009 column.)