1. Some people have never heard of those poets and songwriters occasionally described as the voice of their generation.
2. Seeing an employee of grocery store XYZ shopping in Trader Joe's raises a couple of questions. But I suppose they can be answered with “What she does on her own time is her business.”
3. Do people whose phones are on a family plan that creates a situation where they have an area code other than 509 or 208 tend to get a lot of wrong-number calls from a distant part of the country?
4. People seem to consider self-directed “On Demand” TV marathons a colossal waste of time if they don't know anything about the show in question.
5. Some people actually start coming up with a plan for dinner more than half an hour in advance, but that doesn't mean the end result is always better.
6. There have been worse moments on TV than the Season 3/Episode 3 “Downton Abbey” reading letters ending.
7. Did you notice that “Dennis the Menace” snowman rip-off of “Calvin and Hobbes” the other day?
8. I can't go in that used books store on Garland without imagining the resident stuffed animals coming to life after closing time.
9. The thing about reusable grocery bags is you have to remember to take them into the store with you.
10. Wiping the street grime off your car's headlight covers now and then can make your lights effectively 33% brighter.