That's my latest half-baked idea for a food page feature story.
Could be just right for readers with respiratory issues. Would need a warning for Idaho readers, though.
I haven't actually had one in 30 years. And, it goes without saying, I had no idea that's what I was ingesting back then. Of course.
But surely they have improved since eating one was like chomping on silage. Never mind that, in at least one man's experience, they produced a mild high for about 30 seconds and then sent you immediately into nausea and wicked spins.