9. Venus: What has anybody on Venus ever done for you?
8. Saturn: Still getting by on her looks.
7. Mars: Eventually it comes down to one question: Why would we want to go there?
6. Mercury: Don't buy that "But it's a dry heat" baloney.
5. Pluto: Was discovered by a guy who grew up on a farm in Kansas.
4. Uranus: Amusing third graders for generations.
3. Neptune: All other considerations aside, it's a great name.
2. Jupiter: Large and in charge.
1. Earth: Best little kids and wildlife in the solar system.