Posts tagged: christmas trees
Here's The Slice's proposed code of conduct for Spokane area Christmas tree lots.
1. No arguing in front of the kids.
2. No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service.
3. Keep the bargaining cheerful.
4. Sniffing is free.
5. No cell phones.
(Sort of makes me laugh now to think that 13 years ago I thought No. 5 was even remotely realistic.)
1. Why would someone put the Christmas tree out by the curb on Dec. 26?
2. You are aware, aren't you, that black-eyed peas aren't always shelved near the beans?
3. If you overheard someone referring to a Spokane wrestling showdown between Thompson High and Hoover High, would you know what's being discussed?