OLYMPIA -- It's another cut off day in the Legislature, in which appropriations bills have to get out of their committees today or risk oblivion.
That doesn't count for bills in the Ways and Means or Capital committees, but the various other spending committees are under the gun to get 'er done today.
The Senate will be voting on bills sometime this morning after returning from caucuses.
Here's the list, all likely to pass:
- 2SHB 1362 Homeowner foreclosures
- ESHB 1716 Secondhand dealers/metal
- HB 1016 Firearm noise suppressors
- HB 1412 H.S. math assessments
- HB 1229 Commercial drivers
- HB 1069 Unclaimed remains
- SHB 1294 Puget Sound corps
And no, there's no sign of a House General Operating Budget at this point. And yes, we all know there are only 26 days, at most left, in the regular session.