ADVERTISEMENT
Advertise Here

Spokane Valley blog

No chickens injured in fire

Get Adobe Flash player

Spokane Valley Fire Department crews were called to burning shed/chicken coop a little after 9 a.m. this morning at 5309 E. Eighth. “First arriving crews had the fire extinguished quickly and there were no injuries or animal causalities,” said Assistant Fire Marshall Bill Clifford. That's good news for our feathered friends. Investigators believe the fire was started by a heat lamp, Clifford said. Photos courtesy the Spokane Valley Fire Department.


Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus
« Back to Spokane Valley blog

Get blog updates by email

About this blog

Welcome to the Spokane Valley blog. Here we cover news, events and information from the greater Spokane Valley area, including Millwood, Otis Orchards, Liberty Lake, Newman Lake, Rockford and Fairfield.

Stop by often to find stories, information on events received too late to print in the Valley Voice and breaking news.

Follow Pia on Twitter

Send Pia an email

Latest comments »

Read all the posts from recent conversations on Spokane Valley blog.

Search this blog
Subscribe to this blog
ADVERTISEMENT
Advertise Here