Yesterday's 2-alarm fire at Industrial Systems and Fabrication (5217 E. Broadway) was accidentally caused, according to a press release from Spokane Valley Fire Department Fire Marshal Kevin Miller. The business does metal fabrication and was doing grinding yesterday afternoon that caused sparks to smolder for hours before igniting the fire. The fire began about two hours after employees left for the day, Miller said. The estimated damage is at least $150,000. Photo courtesy the Spokane Valley Fire Department.