The revolving door that is Idaho basketball spun a little more yesterday, with two players coming in – including former Cougar Mac Hopson – and one leaving – David Jackson. Jim Meehan had the news on his blog and in this story.
• The Idaho women's golf team, led by Renee Skidmore, won the WAC title and an automatic berth in the NCAA regional.
• The Pac-10 golf championships finished Wednesday.
• Jim Moore's column in the P-I is on Carl Bonnell, who lost UW's No. 1 quarterback job despite beating the Cougars in the Apple Cup.
• Vancouver's Nick Daschel has the right attitude about spring football.
• The Pac-10 Conference has released its football prospectus.
• Mike DeCourcy of the Sporting News blames all the college basketball coaching changes on Gonzaga. Yah, right. And Andy Katz is going to write that other coaches don't understand why they can't get people to play them home-and-home like Gonzaga does. Oh, he did. Sorry.