Nothing special, but a little this and that for a Sunday dinner …
• Ichiro may be playing his last season in Seattle, so maybe it’s time to feast on whatever information we can, like this Times story on his future.
• NASCAR isn’t my cup of tea, but you can drink deeply from this piece from ESPN’s Terry Blount on Kevin Harvick’s win in a wild Daytona 500.
• If you like car wrecks, then you must of loved Phil Mickelson choking on his dinner at the L.A. Open, opening the door for winner Charles Howell III.
• The Huskies gave it a battle, but ended up not being able to finish their helping again, losing late at Pitt on Saturday.
• If Duck is on your Sunday menu, here’s a Greg Jaynes column from the Columbian on Oregon’s new athletic director.
• For desert, let’s have a piece of Kootenay Ice, which pulled away from the Chiefs late, dropping Spokane into a tie with Seattle for fourth in the WHL’s U.S. Division.