The Coeur d'Alene High administration worked hard to salvage its football game this week against Moscow. Then the Coeur d'Alene booster club president, Chris Costa, sent out a very weak attempt at humor. He put together a list, a la David Letterman, of the top 10 reasons why Moscow decided not to forfeit the game to CdA.
Click the tab below to read the list. Quite inappropriate.
Top 10 reasons why the
10) They felt it was safe after they heard that the
9) Got tired of TV news reporters showing up at their school!
8) Players are hoping to get a Chad Chalich autograph
7) Nothing else to do that weekend, most of the players already got their elk
6) Just got beat by Bonners Ferry … how could it get any worse?
5) Want to see if they can beat Sandpoint’s record of points allowed
4) Their coach promised them JAMMS yogurt after the game
3) Come on … who doesn’t want to get out of
2) Good chance they will be on TV sports news when they show CHS Viking highlights
1) Actually, they think they are coming to