FROM PULLMAN — It's Friday, which only means there are three practices left for Washington State in Lewiston. OK, so it means other things, too, but none of them relevant in this space. Read on for links around the conference.
– Today's newspaper story detailed the position change of Isaac Dotson, who says he's excited about playing safety.
– On the blog we had our usual rundown of everything that happened at practice yesterday.
– It doesn't sound like Mike Leach is going to win his lawsuit against ESPN, Craig James and Spaeth Communications.
– Some freshmen are impressing in Washington's camp.
– Arizona State is hoping for good things out of its spur linebacker position.
– Arizona is trying to develop an identity during its annual trip off campus for camp.
– Dennis Erickson is bringing a new attitude — and offense — to Utah.
– Rick Neuheisel thinks Colorado needs a “wow factor.” The Buffs made a lot of people say “wow” last season.
– An Oregon State freshman cornerback wants to be the next Jordan Poyer.
– Oregon has a young speedster at receiver who might have a pretty high ceiling.
– Does UCLA have a star in waiting at quarterback?
– Cody Kessler is throwing the ball well at USC camp.
– Some notes from California's football practice.