FROM PULLMAN — The finish line is in sight as the Washington State football team approaches the final days of its Lewiston Experience. Today's practice will start at 3 p.m., like usual, though it was originally scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. Keep that in mind if you're making the drive. Now, on to the links.
– Today's newspaper story focuses on the change in leadership from coaches to players at WSU this season.
– Here's our post-practice recap on the blog.
– Utah is struggling with its tempo, and Dennis Erickson says the Utes need to get better.
– Colorado's tight ends have a lot to prove.
– California is dealing with the camp grind, just like every other team in the country.
– Here's a practice report from Oregon State.
– Oregon's offensive line may be one of the deepest positions on the team.
– A walk-on transfer could be Arizona's next kicker and punter.
– Arizona State coach Todd Graham has a true believer playing cornerback for him.
– A UCLA receiver is still making plays, but he's being a little quieter about it.
– USC running back Silas Redd is emerging as the leader of a deep group of tailbacks.