FROM PULLMAN — Washington State resumes practice on campus this afternoon at 2:30 p.m. It will split its sessions between Rogers Field and Martin Stadium for the rest of the season, just as it did during spring practice. Read on for some links. (EDIT: I do know what day it is, I swear.)
– Of note: WSU will practice today, Wednesday and Thursday at 2:30 p.m., then the Cougars are scheduled to scrimmage Friday at 4 p.m. before returning for a 3:30 p.m. practice Saturday and a 4 p.m. practice Sunday. That will be the final practice of the season made open to the public and the media.
– A walk-on quarterback has looked steady at Arizona's camp so far.
– A pair of Arizona State defenders have their eyes on the school sack record.
– Utah is ready for its scrimmage this afternoon.
– Colorado's new athletic director had a busy first day.
– A young USC receiver is trying to implement the advice he was given by Marqise Lee.
– Oregon State's third cornerback will be treated like a starter.
– An Oregon receiver got married to his high-school sweetheart.
– Stanford opened camp yesterday with high expectations.