FROM PULLMAN — One week from today, you'll wake up, plant yourself on the couch and watch football until there isn't any to watch anymore. Or until WSU's game at Auburn is over. Yes, we're at the one-week mark, and yes, we have links after the jump, so read on.
– WSU finished up its mock practice week yesterday with a walk-through at Martin Stadium, so we don't have our usual practice report. But it turned out there was still news yesterday, with the announcement from WSU that longtime play-by-play man Bob Robertson will be changing roles this season. Here's our blog post and story on the matter.
– An Arizona receiver was rewarded for his hard work with a scholarship.
– Arizona State is glad it won a recruiting battle for one of its freshman receivers.
– Take a look behind the scenes at Oregon's camp highlights (in Oregon's case, “behind the scenes” simply means “inside the front gate.”)
– An OSU defensive back is glad to be playing, well, defense.
– Cal and Stanford have been invited to play next year's Big Game in a big stadium.
– Still no word from USC on a starting quarterback. Maybe they'll just play without one.
– UCLA has a freshman (from Bellevue) who is good enough to play this season.
– A sophomore cornerback wants to make some plays for Colorado.
– A Utah safety has worked his way into a starting role after a long wait.