FROM PULLMAN — If you have any lingering questions about WSU as it prepares to begin the season in Auburn, you can get them out of your system at 1 p.m. today during our weekly live chat. Until then, you'll have to settle for these links.
– Today's newspaper features our first Pac-12 notebook of the season, giving a look at the conference's quarterback situation.
– We also debuted our Pac-12 power rankings in today's newspaper (in which I, like an idiot, spelled Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre's name incorrectly).
– KREM's Darnay Tripp passed along this retrospective of Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall's high-school career that he put together while working in Georgia.
– Auburn likely isn't expecting Leach to play it safe on Saturday.
– Here's some video Gus Malzahn's press conference yesterday.
– An Arizona State receiver has learned not to give up.
– For leadership, Arizona looks to a guy who rides motorcycles.
– UCLA is glad its practices are changing focus from grinding to game-planning.
– Lane Kiffin knows who his quarterback is, but he's not saying. So, neener-neener.
– California is ready to start the Sonny Dykes era.
– Jon Wilner looks at college coaches who might be on the hot seat.
– Utah plans to “stripe its stadium” for its opener.
– Colorado is ready for a fresh start under new coach Mark MacIntyre.
– Oregon's week-one opponent will get a big payday, and that's about it.
– Oregon State is trying to shore up its thin offensive line.
See you at 1.