From Pullman -- Washington State will find out if, when, and where it will be going at some point today. Follow the jump for all of the final bowl projections, including my own.
Here are the final bowl projections from:
As you can see, they're all over the map. Below are my own bowl predictions for the Pac-12.
- Stanford -- Rose Bowl vs. Michigan State, January 1, Pasadena, Calif.
- Oregon -- Alamo Bowl vs. Texas, December 30, San Antonio, Tex.
- Arizona State -- Holiday Bowl vs. Texas Tech, December 30, San Diego, Calif.
- UCLA -- Sun Bowl vs. Virginia Tech, December 31, El Paso, Tex.
- USC -- Las Vegas Bowl vs. Fresno State, Dec. 21, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Washington -- Fight Hunger Bowl vs. BYU, Dec. 27, San Francisco, Calif.
- Washington State -- New Mexico Bowl vs. Colorado State, Dec. 21, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Arizona -- Texas Bowl vs. Minnesota, Dec. 27, Houston, Tex.
- Oregon State -- Hawaii Bowl vs. Boise State, Dec. 24, Honolulu, Hawaii
ESPN's BCS Bowl selection show is tonight at 5:30. Once those bowls are set, everything should happen quickly. However, if those bowls know what they want to do already, news of agreements could come even sooner.