From Albuquerque -- News broke yesterday that WSU won't have defensive lineman Kalafitoni Pole available in Saturday's New Mexico Bowl. The junior was sent home per NCAA guidelines because he is academically ineligible ... So you think you know WSU football history, huh? Test your knowledge in John Blanchette's WSU bowl trivia, if you dare ... Bud Withers has a column about how WSU's NFL alumni finally have some locker room ammo ... Colorado State has been keeping busy in New Mexico ... The second season has been the charm for both New Mexico Bowl coaches ... Ben Reynolds has the story from WSU's win over San Francisco State.
Don't forget, we'll be live-chatting at 10:30.
Football links from around the conference, after the jump.
- Arizona signed a half-dozen junior college transfers on Wednesday.
- Cal's coach is optimistic about his upcoming recruiting class.
- Could Marcus Mariota be reconsidering his decision not to enter the NFL draft?
- Assistant coach Mike Sanford is leaving Stanford.
- USC and Washington could be in a heap of trouble following accusations that UW assistant coach Tosh Lupoi paid for a recruit's tutoring.