From Pullman — Today will be another Monday without a WSU football press conference. Thanks to the bye week there won't be as much access as usual while the team takes some time off, but we'll still be having our weekly Wednesday WSU football chat. In the meantime, peruse our unit grades check out what's going on in the Pac-12.
But do not click the upcoming link. You're not going to like it. OK, I warned you.
- All of a sudden, the Wildcats are contenders in the Pac-12 South
- ASU's coaches avoided a catastrophe when their plane almost went down.
- The Buffaloes are seeing progress, even if it's not in the wins column
- The Ducks don't need to worry about other undefeated teams.
- Everything will be on the line for Stanford this weekend.
- Damien Thigpen is getting up to speed for UCLA.
- The Trojans' winning coach likely won't be around much longer.
- Washington's coach is still on USC's radar.
- Bonus Link: With college basketball just around the corner, here's the definitive profile on one of the sport's most complicated personalities, who is sadly no longer with us.