From Pullman -- Most college football teams have played two games since Washington State last took the field, thanks to a Thursday game followed by a bye week. But it's finally game week once again for the Cougars, who travel to the desert to take on Arizona at 11 a.m. on Saturday ... It's not all good news for WSU, however, as a highly-touted high school prospect has decided that maybe he won't be a Cougar after all ... Bud Withers says it's time for the Pac-12 to start keeping tabs on injuries ... I'm a couple days late but don't miss this column from John Blanchette.
Links from around the conference after the jump.
- Once again, the Wildcats are haunted by the "what ifs?"
- The Ducks need to get some size to go with their speed.
- USC's quarterback is having an efficient season.
- Issues on the offensive line explain Utah's struggles.
- An All-American tight end is starting to play like it for Washington.
- Bonus Link: I'd like to link to a USC-era Pete Carroll profile but I can't. Why? Because it wasn't written.