From Tucson -- It was a Saturday of significance in the Pac-12 and almost every game seemed to possess extra importance. Colorado ended a long slump, Arizona State moved within one win of locking up the Pac-12 South, USC shook up the balance of power in the Pac-12 and may have found its new coach and the Washington State Cougars won their fifth game for the first time since 2007 ... Here's how they scored ... Our notebook from the game ... And our keys to the game ... Further down on SportsLink we have postgame videos of coach Mike Leach, quarterback Connor Halliday and more ... The football team weren't the only winners on Saturday. The men's basketball team beat Lamar and improved to 2-0 on the season ... It wasn't all good news for WSU sports, however, as the women's soccer team fell to Illinois in the first round of the NCAA tournament.
Links from around the conference after the jump.
- Student Sun Devils picked ASU's uniforms on Saturday.
- If the Golden Bears can't beat Colorado, what will they do against Stanford?
- Brandin Cooks has some advice for the OSU offense.
- Without their starting quarterback Utah didn't fare so well against Oregon.
- Quite a matchup is brewing in the Pac-12 South.
- Bonus Link: Once upon a time, Stanford was the triumphant underdog when they played the Trojans (Note: The Cardinal quarterback in that game was Tavita Pritchard, older brother of WSU sophomore linebacker Tana Pritchard).